Laser Treatment For Piles
Best Laser Treatment for Piles in Jaipur
Suffering from piles can be a very severe issue in the life of many people. Getting the correct treatment at the right time is very crucial for patients. Due to non-awareness and fear about the new innovative Technologies, people are unable to get themselves treated.
We at Cosmo care acknowledge this fear and try to bring the best laser treatment for piles in Jaipur.
We are dedicated to relieving people of their pain through laser treatments of different problems like Piles, Fissure, Fistula and Pilonidal Sinus.
Dr. Jagdeep Rao is the best choice for Laser surgery for piles in Jaipur as he has extensive experience in this field. He is well known for his wonderful laser treatment procedures like hair transplants and removals.
Benefits of Laser Treatment for piles in Jaipur
Laser treatment is the process where the unwanted hemorrhoid is simply vaporized or excised. If you choose laser treatment for piles in Jaipur, it will not only be best but also painless, without any cuts & provide relief within a few hours.
The latest technology enables Laser Hemorrhoidoplasty kits to be a wonderful way to get a Piles-free life.
The patient is relieved from post-operative discomfort because of stealing of the nerve endings. Healing too is rapid as unlike conventional surgeries, there are no incisions or stitches.
- Comparative less pain
- Minimum operative time
- Discharge within 2 hours & can join duty next day.
- The process does not involve any steam or smoke so there is no sparking, making it safer too.
- Minimum bleeding during surgery
- No other medical complications
Comparatively less painful Minimum operative time Discharge within 2 hours Safe process Minimum bleeding during surgery No medical complications
Laser treatment provides cures to people for many medical conditions like Piles, Fissures, Fistula, and Pilonidal sinuses. Dr. Jagdeep is considered one of the medical professionals to offer world-class piles laser treatment in Rajasthan. He is famous for providing piles treatment without pain.
Process of Laser Piles Surgery in Jaipur
The controlled emission of laser energy, which is applied submucosally, causes the haemorrhoidal mass to shrink, in addition, fibrotic reconstruction generates new connective tissue which ensures that the mucosa adheres to the underlying tissue.
This procedure prevents the occurrence or the recurrence of prolapse. There arises no need for foreign materials (clamps) to be inserted and unlike other procedures, Laser treatment for the haemorrhoids is not associated with any risk of stenosis.
Positive side of Laser Treatments
Laser Treatment has many positive sides to the same. Some such positive are enlisted below for a better understanding of the treatment method by all concerned.
- Many health conditions like Fistula, Piles, Fissure, Varicose Veins and Pilonidal Sinus get treated by Laser in a painless manner
- Laser treatment does not cause any radiation but treats many medical conditions in an efficient and safe manner
- It offers minimal recovery time which no other form of surgery offers to any of the patients who undergoes surgery as a treatment methodology
- Lasers beamed on the affected tissues do not affect the areas adjacent to the affected tissues. It works in a precise manner to remove only the affected tissues and cells
- The time taken for treatment is absolutely minimal enabling affected people to get discharged making it an outpatient treatment
- During the treatment process, Lasers ensure the surrounding areas and cells get disinfected safeguarding the same from getting infected
- The precision offered by Laser treatment makes it a safe procedure to be performed on humans. It also avoids the recurrence of the medical condition in people post surgery
Book An Appointment
Why Choose Dr. Jagdeep Rao for Laser Treatment for Piles in Jaipur
We are dedicated to bringing the best medical technology for patient care. Dr Jagdeep Rao has created the best Laser treatment facility for Piles in Jaipur.
He is an excellent surgeon with experience of more than 25 years in this field. You can be completely relaxed about the quality because that is what we strive for at Cosmo Care.
Served as Assistant Professor in department of Surgery & Proctology, SMS Hospital and Medical College for 5 Years and Treated successfully more than 5000 cases of perineal diseases like, piles, fistula, fissure-in-ano and pilonidal sinus.
Frequently Asked Question
Laser surgery for piles is designed in such a way that it is painless. There are very few complications involved. It is a better long term choice if you have been in pain due to piles for a long. Cosmo care is the best destination for painless laser treatment for piles in jaipur.
The whole process requires only a few minutes. The patient can opt for same-day discharge. There are no cuts, stitches, wounds or dressings. There is negligible pain or bleeding.Patients can have a normal diet within 4 hours of the procedure and can resume their routine work within 24 to 48 hours. There are no restrictions and no repeat visits to the doctor.
Laser treatment for piles is generally done by an experienced surgeon; this treatment is considered as minimally invasive.
This type of surgery normally takes around 30 minutes and comes under a day care procedure. A patient who has gone through this surgery may resume work from the next day.
Piles that are diagnosed at an initial stage may be cured by medicines, lifestyle change, or ayurvedic therapies. However, at a later stage, surgery is required.