Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Jaipur
Rhinoplasty, sometimes referred to as a ” nose job” or ” nose reshaping” by patients, enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
Rhinoplasty is a procedure to reshape or repair the nose. Changing the shape and proportion of the nose and improving the self-confidence of a person may be the reason for this procedure. A structural abnormality in the nose can also cause breathing problems that can be corrected by plastic surgery of the nose.
A rhinoplasty can be performed by both a plastic surgeon and an ENT surgeon. There are also cosmetic surgeons who perform rhinoplasties.
Almost all of these procedures are done through the nostrils, so there is no visible scarring on the face as a result of the surgery. Rhinoplasty procedures sometimes require cutting tissue between the nostrils.
The size, width, and profile of a nose can be changed through rhinoplasty. There are also ways to alter the shape of the nose tip, the nostrils, as well as the balance (nasal symmetry) of the nose.
A cartilage graft from another part of the body can be used to reduce or augment nasal structures through surgery. An ear cartilage section and (rarely) rib cartilage may be used as substitutes.
It is possible to boost your confidence with alternative treatments if you feel self-conscious about your appearance or are thinking about cosmetic treatments. The advice of Dr. Jagdeep Rao may help you overcome your appearance concerns.
What Surgical Rhinoplasty Can Treat
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
If you desire a more symmetrical nose, keep in mind that everyone’s face is asymmetric to some degree. Results may not be completely symmetric, although the goal is to create facial balance and correct proportion.
When to Go for Rhinoplasty?
People do for rhinoplasty to:
- Correct a birth defect.
- Enhance the overall appearance.
- Blockage of the nasal passages due to damage to the septum, the bone and cartilage that separates the nostrils.
- Breaks in the face, such as a broken nose, can be repaired.
- After cancer treatments, burns, or traumatic injuries, restore breathing function.
Myths about Rhinoplasty Surgery
In plastic surgery, a “nose job” has been one of the most popular procedures for a long time. There is no wonder why many popular rhinoplasty “facts” are actually myths because discussion about rhinoplasty has led to the spread of many popular rhinoplasty “facts.” Below are the truths about eight popular rhinoplasty myths.
1. Rhinoplasty Always Looks Fake
It’s important to know that rhinoplasties do not necessarily produce a fake-looking nose. The right surgeon can improve the appearance of your nose while still keeping it natural. If an underqualified surgeon uses poor technique during a nose job, your nose may appear “fake.” On the other hand, if you choose your surgeon carefully and trust his or her ability to improve your nose, the results may appear quite natural.
2. Sense of smell can be affected by Rhinoplasty
This myth is attributed to the fact that rhinoplasty can temporarily affect your sense of smell and taste. The key here is “temporarily,” since the most swollen nasal tissues occur within three to six weeks of recovery. You should be able to taste and smell normally as soon as your nose heals.
3. Fake nose with Rhinoplasty
It is impossible to recreate any nose with rhinoplasty. Anatomical realities may make certain rhinoplasty results impossible for some candidates. A nose that is unnatural and fake would most likely look unnatural if unrealistic expectations are realized. When deciding whether to undergo rhinoplasty, it’s important to seek ways to make your nose look balanced and attractive with the rest of your face.
4. Nose surgery is a sign of vanity
Vanity is everywhere, but people who get nose surgery are not always vain. It may be necessary to correct congenital deformities or nasal injuries in some cases. Many people are self-conscious about their noses or nasal tips because of their large size. You are anything but vain if you want to correct a deformity, injury, or cosmetic issue negatively affecting your self-esteem.
5. Rhinoplasty is painful
Pain can be minimized and prevented with modern medicine. It makes the recovery and transition much easier if you are under anesthesia during the procedure and take pain medication during recovery.
6. Only women get rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty is very popular among men. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, in 2015, nose surgery ranked third among men’s plastic surgery procedures.
7. Rhinoplasty leaves obvious scars
There is no obvious scarring after rhinoplasty, unlike many other surgeries. An open rhinoplasty does not leave any scarring on the patient. After having an open rhinoplasty, the surgical scar will only be small and inconspicuous, located right between the nostrils.
8. Any plastic surgeon can perform rhinoplasty
Performing a rhinoplasty requires a meticulous, practiced hand. When it comes to rhinoplasty, look for a well-known and well-respected plastic surgeon, as they will have the experience and skills to achieve the best results.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty Surgery
The fact that we dislike the shape or size of our nose is not uncommon, and thousands of people inquire about rhinoplasty surgery every year to change their nose’s appearance. Patients frequently ask for the following changes to their noses:
- Nose size can be increased or decreased
- The tip of the nose can be altered in shape or size
- Making the nose straighter
- A bump can be removed from the bridge of the nose
- Altering the size of the nostrils
- Building up a nose that seems too flat
- Flattening out a nose to become pointed
Aside from being a very effective cosmetic solution, rhinoplasty can also provide a number of health benefits that many people are unaware of.
Risk Factors of Rhinoplasty
There is always a risk factor associated with any medical treatment. This is why it is so important to make a decision that is right for you. Don’t be afraid to listen to the surgeon’s suggestions. It is best if you come to Cosmo care clinic for better understanding.
Rhinoplasty comes with some risks, which the surgeon explains to you. A form have to filled with signature to avoid complication.
Below are some risks that associate with Rhinoplasty:
- Problems in breathing
- Infection or allergy
- Pain in nasal bones
- Anesthesia might be problematic
- Regular or unnecessary Bleeding in the nose
- Swelling around your nose
- Risk of other surgery
- Your new appearance may not satisfy you
- Individual-related problems
Types of Rhinoplasty Procedures
You might not be aware that there are multiple distinct kinds of rhinoplasty operations, but if you stick with us, We’ll tell you a little bit about each kind, what it involves, and what it does. The various kinds of procedures consist of:
- open rhinoplasty
- closed rhinoplasty
- secondary rhinoplasty
- filler rhinoplasty
Open or “external” rhinoplasty is the procedure used when a significant remodelling of the nose is desired. In order to elevate the skin and tissues and provide a clear view of the inner anatomy of the nose, the surgeon creates incisions in the columella (the bottom portion of the septum).
Closed rhinoplasty is the procedure used when a surgeon merely wants to slightly reshape the nose. Inside the nose, cuts are created. The cartilage and bone are separated from the skin, which can then be moulded, added to, rearranged, or eliminated as needed.
When issues emerge or persist following an initial rhinoplasty treatment, a secondary or “revision” rhinoplasty is carried out. A secondary rhinoplasty can be either an open or a closed operation, depending on its specific objectives.
Rhinoplasty with filler is far less intrusive. In order to attain symmetry, the nose tip is smoothed and depressions are filled with injectable fillers. Although successful, injectable fillers only offer short-term benefits and necessitate “touch-ups,” which are often required once per year or so.
Recovery after Rhinoplasty Surgery
It’s possible that doctors will mould your nose with the aid of a plastic splint. We are all aware that rhinoplasty is a simple and quick treatment. In a few days, the patient is ready to return home.
To get back to normal, though, it can take two to four weeks. Try to call your doctor if you experience swelling that doesn’t go away right away. Breathing issues for the patients will be resolved following surgery. Your facial appearance also changes; it now seems more appealing than it did before.
Contact Dr. Jagdeep Rao, a renowned hair transplant, plastic, and cosmetic surgeon in Jaipur at the Cosmo care clinic, for rhinoplasty surgery. He gives you the appropriate guidance on your sickness. During your procedure, a skilled plastic surgeon will keep you safe. One of the best options for rhinoplasty in Jaipur is Cosmo care clinic Jaipur, which offers cutting-edge medical equipment to help with painless operation.
Book An Appointment
Why Choose Dr. Jagdeep Rao as Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Jaipur?
- The best surgeon in Jaipur, Dr. Jagdeep Rao is known for their best surgery rate.
- One of India’s most skilled, well-known, and renowned cosmetic surgeons for rhinoplasty.
- Rhinoplasty surgery success rates are high, and patients report positive results.
- Recognised national and international boards for cosmetic surgery certification.
- Expertise in executing various rhinoplasty procedures depending on the patient’s needs and goals, including revision rhinoplasty, reduction rhinoplasty, augmentation rhinoplasty, filler rhinoplasty, reconstruction rhinoplasty, and post-traumatic rhinoplasty.
Why Choose Cosmo care Clinic as Best Rhinoplasty Surgery Clinic in Jaipur?
When considering rhinoplasty in Jaipur, one should select the best facility feasible. Cosmo care clinics come highly recommended because they are licenced and run by experts. The following circumstances necessitate visiting Cosmo Care Clinic for rhinoplasty:
- It has qualified surgeons; Cosmo Care in Jaipur has a staff that is highly qualified and experienced in rhinoplasty. At Cosmo Care Clinic, Dr. Jagdeep Rao performs a variety of cosmetic operations with the help of his committed staff. He is acknowledged as being the top plastic surgeon in all of Rajasthan.
- Cosmo Care features top-notch amenities and a clean, welcoming environment. It has all the most recent medical devices and equipment required for hair transplants and aesthetic operations.
- Cosmo Care Clinic is the ideal location for cosmetic surgery due to its hassle-free experience and 100% favourable patient reviews.
- You are welcome to come to the clinic for any form of cosmetic surgery procedures.
- To ensure the improvement of its patients, the clinic offers cutting-edge facilities and hygienic methods.
- While performing every procedure involving cosmetic surgery, the professionals want to adhere precisely to the requirements.
- This clinic, which is located Jaipur, is unquestionably the greatest for improving your appearance.