Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Jaipur
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment – Complete Guide
Disease of young hairy males. An Abscess near the tail bone. Pilonidal sinus has a high tendency recur. People who sit for prolonged period of time, such as truck, drivers, are at higher risk of developing Pilonidal sinus.
Risk Factor for Pilonidal Sinus:
- male sex.
- young age ( people in 20’s).
- Inactive life syte
- occupation requiring prolonged sitting
- body hair.
- stiff hair
The second most common Reoccurring disease after surgical treatment. Difficult to treat with surgery only. Pilonidal sinus is not a cyst or sinus of skin only but it is actually a “Infective lumbosacral fasciitis”
Comprehensive care for Pilonidal sinus:
- Range of lasers
- Post-surgery care
Experience of successfully treating more than 300 cases of Pilonidal sinus in last 20 years by all available
modilities under one roof at Cosmo-care by Dr. Jagdeep Rao one of pioneers in successful treatment of pilo-nidal sinus disease.
Pitfall which leads to reoccurrence of Pilonidal sinus:
- Inadequate Exploration
- Inadequate planning of surgery and post surgical care
- Inadequate Excision Removal of tract only
- Inadequate z plasty for Pilonidal sinus
- z-plasty without indication
- superficial 2-plasty
- z-plasty or flap surgery not involving upper 1/3rd of natal cleft.
Best Treatment options for Pilonidal sinus:
- Pilonidal sinus treatment is pure Plastic surgeons domain.
An Infective lumbo-secral fascitis - Pilonidal sinus
- Requires multi modility treatment for complet care & prevention of reocurrance
Plastic surgical procedures:
- complete Excision, as it is infective Lumbo – Sacret Fascitis
- Abolition of hairà laser therapy
- Obliteration of site of hair collection i.e. obliteration of upper natal cleft
Book An Appointment
Plastic Surgical Procedures:
(a) Complete Excision of pilonidal sinus surgery requires adequate exposure to excise the infected “lumo-sacral fascia”
(b) z- plasty / Limberg’s flaps :- the aim of flap surgery is not Cosmetic but to obliterate the upper 1/3rd of natal cleft to prevent the reocurrance of pilonidal sinus
(C) Post -operative patient requires removal of hairs to prevent re0ccurance of Pilonidal sinus which is done at cosmocare with excellent results.
Dr. jagdeep rao is one of pioneers in treatment of pilonidal sinus, successfully treated more than 300 case in last 17yrs. At Cosmocare , by surgery for pilonidal sinus and laser therpy for pilonidal sinus.
Why Choose Dr. Jagdeep Rao as Surgeon of Pilonidal Sinus
Dr. Jagdeep Rao is one of pioneers in treatment of pilonidal sinus, successfully treated more than 300 case in last 17yrs. At Cosmocare , by surgery for pilonidal sinus and laser therapy for pilonidal sinus.
Cosmo Care Clinic Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Results
Frequently Asked Question?
NO, Again a big No.
No, ( so many No, then what is “yes” )
[“Do your homework” Educate yourself about your doctor qualification and training. Consult the Right person to get it right.]